This information is anonymous (eg what kind of browser and domain name of your internet connection provider you use) and we use it only for the purpose of improving and proper functioning of our website. We do not attempt to identify individual visitors unless they provide their contact information through one of the forms on the site.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our site. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log in to secure parts of our site, use a shopping cart or make internet payments.
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognize and count visitors to our site and find out how users navigate the site. This helps us improve the way our site works, for example, so that users can easily find the information that interests them.
- Functionality cookies – They are used by the site to recognize you when you return to them. This allows us to personalize the content for you and remember your preferences (such as language selection).
- Targeting cookies - These cookies record which pages you have visited and the links you have used. We use this information to personalize the content and advertising on your site so that it better suits your interests. We may also share them with third parties (such as ad providers) for this purpose.
- Flash cookies - Our site uses Adobe Flash Player to play audio and video content. Flash Player uses Flash Cookies, for example, to store video playback preferences.
Own and accepted cookies
Whether the cookie is "own" or "accepted" depends on the domain that places it on your device or search engine. "Custom" cookies are stored by the web server that the user is currently visiting. Downloaded cookies are those that are placed by a different domain than the website visited by the user.
These cookies will remain on your device for the period specified in them. They are activated every time you visit the website that created the cookie.
These cookies allow website operators to link user actions while using browsers. Cookies are created when you open a browser window and close it.
You can find more information about individual cookies and their purpose for which we use them in the following table:
|Type of cookies||Cookies we use|
Third party sites
Our website contains links to other websites that are controlled by third parties.
Visitors should familiarize themselves with the privacy policies of these sites and be aware that we do not accept responsibility for the way they process your personal information.
When accessing our website, cookies were sent to your browser and stored on your device.
You can enable or disable their saving in your browser settings. However, if you refuse to store cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the features that our site offers.
The method of deleting cookies differs from browser to browser. You can find specific instructions in the "Help" tab in your browser. More detailed information on cookie management for the most common internet browsers can be found here:
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/kb/278835)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=cs&answer=95647)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
- Safari for iPad and iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
To learn more about cookies, including their management and deletion, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.